Monday, 17 January 2011

Mummy the Hero!

 

I don’t actually know what to write I am still shaking with joy and pride.  Today I received a tweet from the gorgeous @bangsandabun which said the following.

@mumonamission1 (Thats me by the way) There’s a little surprise waiting for you over on my blog today :0)

So being the nosey little devil that I am (we all are admit it, that’s why we love twitter so much), I popped on over to her amazing blog and found this very beautiful post.

It was all about a blog post that I had written all the way back in October 2010, when I wrote all my dreams down in a blog post.  To be honest I never thought anyone actually read any of my posts but it seems that I have been an inspiration to the lovely @bangsandabun and she has nominated me for something called Help a heart nominate your Hero.

Its project set up by the lovely people at works with water, where as you can nominate an unsung hero, someone who inspires you, someone who is just simply amazing. 

I feel so very proud of this amazing award, after all I am just a little old mummy with a head full of dreams.  How can I be some ones Hero? 

I wash dishes, I pick up dirty washing, I tidy my children’s bedrooms, how many Hero’s do you know that do that?

So I look forward to receiving my lovely breakfast in bed hamper and I say a massive thank you to the lovely Muireann C-Campbell for the nomination and I hope to go on to fulfil my dreams of being a Published Writer, Freelance Journalist and one day Columnist and I hope I can inspire others to make their dreams come true.

Lots of love

Mummy Mission (Hero)

PST:If this post inspires you to do just one thing today pop on over to  Field of Dreams and write down all of your dreams on a scrap of paper, post card, the back of your credit card bill (as long as you have paid it) and send it off to the amazing Mauireann.  She is the real Hero and she is my inspiration.

6 comments:

  1. I read this comment on Bangsandabun's blog this morning, which brought me to your blog.

    Your blog is inspiring, and I hope you fulfill your dreams. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I love getting comments and your comments have made me smile twice today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! And totally deserved by you ;o) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete