Monday, 11 April 2011

Mummy is a nominated MAD



Today has been a little stressful to say the least, working through the pain of having an irritating stomach ulcer isn’t my idea of fun (but it could be worse).  Any after a quick trip to Chester I came home to a message on Facebook.

It made me smile straight away, it was from my lovely Boss and Friend @Beckicklesie she had told me that I had be nominated for a MAD Blogger award.  My heart did a 365 degree flip, I raced over to find out it wasn’t just the one, it was an amazing FIVE!

Best Family Life Blog, Best New Blog, Best MAD Blog Writer, Blogger of the Year and Most Inspiring Blogger 

Don’t get me wrong I don’t expect to even receive an award; just to be nominated means the world to me.

I have always been very protective over my blog; it’s like an extension of my family.  You could say it was another one of my kids. 

I remember the first day I started blogging; my first post was the 9th May 2010.  So not even being 12 months old we have achieved a lot, and to even be nominated for a MAD Blogger award means a lot.

I have come a long way in 12 short months, from starting my blog to now being a writer for          Brew Drinking Thinkings .  So a massive thank you goes out to everyone who believed in me and the Missions.

I would also like to say a MASSIVE Thank you to the lady who gave me the biggest opportunity of my life @Beckicklesie who is editor and chief behind the amazing Brew Drinking Thinkings and to the team behind @HandPickedMedia who showcase my blog on their wonderful site.

I also write with the most amazing team, so if you over at the MAD Nomination page, I think you should give each of these ladies a nomination because I adore all of them.

www.susankmann.com 

www.neverfoundtheplot.com

www.beckicklesie.com

www.jaynelc.wordpress.com

www.maternitymatters.net

www.metalmummy.co.uk

http://andthenallithoughtaboutwasyou.com/
www.domesticgoddesque.com

Thank you all again so much and if you haven’t voted yet and you like my little blog then pop on over to the-mads.com and throw a few nominations my way.

Love you all lots

Mummy

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention hun,

    Good luck :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a lovely post, and thanks for mentioning me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hun you got my blog wrong, lol its www.andthenallithoughtaboutwasyou.com but thanks for the mention though and well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha you still got my link wrong, testing this out so you can delete straight away xx

    ReplyDelete