Monday, 9 May 2011

Happy Birthday to The Missions



Wow, 12 months old today.  It only seems like yesterday, when one of the mum's at school stopped me and commented about how funny my blog was.  Little did I know that 12 months worth of ramblings later, that I would be part of an amazing little blog community?

Yes we fall out, people take things without asking and there is a bit of back biting, but hey that is just the average day in my life, I have 4 little sisters so falling out is expected, taking things without asking, isn’t right but sisters still do it all the time and back biting well let’s just say the last girl who tried it, looked pretty hot cover in orange juice (purely accidental).

But anyway we have had our ups and downs like most families, we have laughed and cried, but most of all I have loved every millisecond.  We have made some amazing new friends, we have reviewed a lot of stuff, and we have been asked to take part in some amazing events.

I love blogging, it’s like an extension of my little family, we laugh, we cry and we sometimes disagree, but we are family and we stick together like glue.  Through thick and thin, for better, for worse etc etc.

Yes, I know I’m rambling now but what I really wanted to say was “Thank You”, for taking the time to read my blog, for helping out when things got tough and for just being there for us.

I adore all of my old friends and new ones, and I hope that we will still be here in 12 months time.

I would like to say a massive Thank you to the Handpicked Media Team, they are all amazing and so lovely, they took my blog on and we have shared some amazing experiences and for that I am extremely grateful to be able to work with them.

So it’s time to party, help yourself to nibbles, wine and homemade chocolate fudge cake (I made it myself) and thanks once again for being amazing.

Love

Mummy, Daddy, Teenage, Drama, Princess and Monster Mission xxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary! Loving the latest look of your site - looks fab! Congrats on achieving this milestone. Looking forward to your terrible 2s :D xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i never thought of that one. Does that mean i get to have a full on strop every day? haha thanks lovely and thanks for being one of those amazing friends x

    ReplyDelete