Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Me Me Me - Meme

Right the lovely Hannah over at @MetalMummy has tagged me into the Meme and quite frankly it would be rude not to take part.

Plus this eases me back into blogging, which I so want to be able to do more of each day.  So I had better get on and answer her lovely questions.

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?

Wow just one, errmmm well the days that I gave birth to each of my four children would be high on the list.  As well as the day I met my lovely husband, because without him they wouldn’t be here. (Ok his contribution was small, but much needed).

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

I am a huge believer in Karma and fate.  I believe that our lives, have already been mapped out for us and we just have to make the best of every situation.  Saying that I would go back to the day, when my great granddad died.  He was a huge part of my life and I never got to the hospital on time to say goodbye.  So technically, I wouldn’t change anything because he was really sick, but I would go back and give him a huge hug and a kiss and say goodbye properly. *wipes away the tears*

What Movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?

Wow, errmmm people say I’m a mother earth character, so it would have to be the little plump fairy godmother, from Disney’s Cinderella. ( I look a bit like her too).

What TV/Movie character would you most like to be?

Bloody hell, right Rachel from friends, we are already so alike I am a bit ditsy (only sometimes) but she is so bloody gorgeous. I wouldn’t mind just a bit of her gorgeousness.

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?

It would have to be the drama queen Jordan, she gets on my nerves all the time.  Arggggg.

Name one habit you want to change in yourself?

It would have to be my day dreaming, it gets me into so much trouble.  I wouldn’t give it up all together, maybe just for a few hours a day.

Describe yourself in one word.

Ditsy

Describe the person who named you in the Meme in one word?

Amazing

Why do you blog? (Answer in one sentence)

Because I love writing and sharing a part of my life with anyone who loves reading it.

Name at least three people to send this meme to, and then inform them.

@allimarshall

@themummylife

@Beachbumbeauty

 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, amazing?

    You have the wrong person. Seriously.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] lovely friend Lena aka @Mumonamission1 tagged me into the Meme and as I don’t want to offend Lena by ignoring the tagging I am going to [...]

    ReplyDelete